// BEN H
     

hi there! in between writing some essays on health policy & right-wing populism here in britain, i've been chipping away at this site, adding new bits & planning what i'd like to do in the future.

i'm also trying my hand at some pixel art, following some tutorials on shading and textures, as well as using other art i've found to have a go at making something similar! so far it's going pretty slowly & i'm still getting used to angles. hopefully this will be something i get better at and it's a nice creative escape from academic life!

there's not much else to report atm, i've just been having a couple of days' break from uni work before catching up on my dissertation! it's moving slower than i'd have liked but i have some time to catch up before the new semester starts, and they're saving hours at my job atm so i don't need to be in much. a nice escape from customers! anyways, i'm off to grab some tea & do some criminology reading - smell you later x

Labels:

<< Return to Blog Home

15/01/2020 | Comments

About the blog

Site Information:
  • *section under construction*
  • Listed at Bloglist
  • Hosted by Google
  • For a full list of credits, visit this page.

About me:
  • *section under construction*
  • You can view my profile page over at Cepheus.

Links Out:
  • You can find a list of websites I like/exchange links with here.

Contact me:
You can reach me via the following social media/websites.

Blog Categories

This is a list of all of the categories my posts come under.

Blog Posts:

Here are links to other bits of my work/content I've collected - everything here is hosted on my main website, Cepheus.

Miscellaneous Content: