// BEN H
     

i doubt many people (if any) have actually visited this page yet but i'm slowly working on setting up my pages, and i added a poem to the writing section! i think i may start using this site for uploading my writing (it's not great but w/e) so there's that! when i have some time and i'm not doing uni work i'll probably try and upload some of the cool retro stuff i've found, and i may even upload some stuff of my own if i ever bother to download GIMP. also, i'm struggling to make my iframe behave - i want it to fit to the size of the page being displayed, but so far i've only managed to make it keep the size of the longest page (switched to rubbish scrollbars for now). i should also make a button for this site - i'll get around to that at some point x

Labels:

<< Return to Blog Home

09/01/2020 | Comments

About the blog

Site Information:
  • *section under construction*
  • Listed at Bloglist
  • Hosted by Google
  • For a full list of credits, visit this page.

About me:
  • *section under construction*
  • You can view my profile page over at Cepheus.

Links Out:
  • You can find a list of websites I like/exchange links with here.

Contact me:
You can reach me via the following social media/websites.

Blog Categories

This is a list of all of the categories my posts come under.

Blog Posts:

Here are links to other bits of my work/content I've collected - everything here is hosted on my main website, Cepheus.

Miscellaneous Content: